04/06/2010 - 05/06/2010
Venice, Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evanglelista - At its 83d plenary session on 4 June 2010, the Commission adopted the opinions on the legislation concerning inter alia the following issues:
• Azerbaijan – normative legal Acts;
• Belarus – amendments to the Electoral Code;
• Bosnia and Herzegovina – prevention of conflict of interest and freedom of assembly in Canton of Sarajevo, BiH;
• Bulgaria – forfeiture by the State of illegally acquired assets ( second interim opinion);
• Georgia – Electoral reform;
• Kyrgyzstan – draft Constitution;
• Moldova – amendments to the Electoral Code;
• Montenegro – Electoral reform and representation of minorities.
The Commission adopted the reports on:
• Freedom of assembly – joint Venice Commission / OSCE revised guidelines
• Report on counter-terrorism measures and human rights
All the opinions are public after their adoption and are available on the website of the Venice Commission after the session.