Tonight, the debates moderated by Patrick Cohen "The rule of law in the face of crises" took place at the French Constitutional Council. The event brought together French and international personalities:
• Svetlana Tikhanovskaya, 2020 Sakharov Human Rights Prize;
• Dr. Denis Mukwege, 2018 Nobel Peace Prize;
• Didier Reynders, European Commissioner for Justice;
• Cynthia Fleury, philosopher and psychoanalyst;
• Denis Podalydès, Member of the Comédie-Française accompanied by Sébastien Boudria, musician and composer.
The President of the Venice Commission, Mr Gianni Buquicchio, participated in this event.