19/10/2021 - 21/10/2021
Chisinau - The President and the Secretary of the Venice Commission are participating in the visit of the Council of Europe High Level Working Group on Justice Reform.
The Working group is meeting the following representatives of the Moldovan authorities:
• The President of the Republic of Moldova,
• the Constitutional Court,
• the Deputy Chairman of the Parliament and the Legal Committee for appointments and immunities of the Parliament,
• the Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration,
• the Minister of Justice,
• the Superior Council of Magistracy,
• the Director of the National Anticorruption Centre,
• the Director of the National Integrity Authority.
The High Level Working Group on Justice Reform was created following the initiative of the Secretary General of the Council of Europe, Ms Marija Pejčinović Burić.